- A tonally versatile guitar with an outstanding tonewood combination of African mahogany and European spruce. The torrified top gives you access to instant vintage power, sustain and clarity, whether you're a rocker or a folkie. Looks mighty cool, too.
- Neck Wood--African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top--Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides--African Mahogany
- Top Finish--Bourbon Burst High Gloss
- Back & Side Finish--Bourbon stain High Gloss
- Fretboard--African ebony
- # Frets--20
- Nut Width--1.69"
- Tuners and Hardware--Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width--15.37"
- Waist Width--9"
- Upper Bout Width--11.28"
- Body Length--19.875"
- Body Depth--3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge--D'Addario XT PB Light
- Pickup--Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge--African Ebony
- Binding--Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay--3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Scale Length--25.5"
This guitar has been professionally repaired and set up by one of MIRC's top-notch techs. Once it arrived in our shop, it was tweaked just a bit more. Every player is different and some may want to change the setup to reflect their own playing style. When buying any guitar online, it is always wise to factor in the cost of having the instrument set up by a local tech to meet your own preferences.
This guitar has never been owned by a consumer. There is no fret wear, sweat stains, or weird smell to worry about. It has traveled from the factory that manufactured it to the company that ordered it to MIRC, where it was refurbished, to our shop. The customer who buys it from us will be the first consumer to own it.
The differences between buying a refurbished guitar and a new guitar are the warranty (there is no factory warranty on the guitar--it has the same risks associated with buying a used guitar), the new serial number, and THE PRICE. We feel the benefits of having an expert tech assess, repair, and thoroughly set up the guitar along with the reduced price far overshadow the lack of a factory warranty. Please contact us with any questions about refurbished guitars in general or this guitar specifically.